Resume distribution services can be a valuable tool when searching for a job. They distribute an applicant's qualifications to a maximum number of employers, which increases the chances for employers to find a particular talent or skill. Employment Authority is one of the top distribution services in the country. They are committed to helping individuals find employment in their field by using millions of listings and contacts inside the U.S. and internationally. The company's main concern is to help applicants find a career they are suited for and enjoy. They provide quality service and guarantee satisfaction. Employment Authority uses Preferred Resumes, a sister company, to customize and proofread resumes. Their customer service team is willing help right away.
Resume distribution services can be a valuable tool when searching for a job. When looking for a position, one can never apply to enough companies. More options are available when the maximum number of employers are contacted and informed about your resume.
When using resume distribution services, an applicant’s qualifications and expertise are made known to as many companies as the applicant chooses. This increases the chances for employers to find someone with a particular talent or skill.
There are many distribution services available to assist individuals in their job-search, and Employment Authority is one of the top in the country. Employment Authority is a business committed to helping individuals find jobs in their desired field through resume distribution. We have millions of job listings in their database from all areas of the country.
What Can Employment Authority Do For Me?
1) Employment Authority will send a resume to every applicable contact they have in an applicant’s field of expertise, in their designated geographical area. For example, if the applicant were in sales, his or her resume would be sent to companies who deal with sales and marketing, in the city or state that the applicant would like to work in. If desired, he could narrow his search to specific areas of sales. This depends upon the applicant’s preferences.
2) Employment Authority can customize a resume to stand out from others, giving applicants a necessary edge over their competition. Employment Authority uses the services of Resume Apple, one of our sister companies, which specializes in customizing resumes for professionals. To ensure a resume is organized and is grammatically correct, Employment Authority will proofread and edit it with their professional team of writers. They also edit cover letters. Employment Authority is the best in the business for detailing resumes and cover letters to grab the attention of potential employers.
3) Since Employment Authority’s database has millions of hiring contacts, which include corporations, associations, and organizations, that hire every day, we will dedicate our time to making sure these companies get an applicant’s resume.
4) Unlike other job search companies, Employment Authority contacts applicants over the phone the day they sign-up. We also have a great customer service team who are willing help right away. After subscribing to Employment Authority, an employee advocate is assigned to an applicant who takes information about the type of employment needed. The employee advocate is a guide through the job searching process.
5) After editing the pertinent information, Employment Authority will put together all resumes, cover letters, and the mailing paraphernalia that is required for the companies to which an applicant wants to apply. This is how our distribution services work for our applicants.
Employment Authority’s main concern is to help our applicants find a career for which they are not only suited, but one they also enjoy. As an added bonus, Employment Authority has contacts in our database all around the country, as well as outside, should someone request to work internationally.
Many resume distribution services are available, but only Employment Authority provides quality services and guarantees satisfaction.