A resume distribution service can be your most valuable tool when searching for a job. This is because the more potential employers your resume is sent to, the more choices you will have when deciding on the job of your dreams. At Employment Authority, not only will your resume be sent out to a wide range of employers within a short amount of time, but you also have the option of getting your resume customized professionally to be as professional and appealing as it can be. The resume writers at Employment Authority will highlight your most important and relevant skills and qualifications while providing a professional layout, helping you get noticed by more potential employers. You are sure to have more success using this service than you would trying to do everything yourself.
|If your resume is not out there to let people know that you are looking for work, then you are taking the chance that potential employers will never hear about your job search or contact you.|
When you use resume distribution services, your qualifications and expertise are made widely known. This increases the chances of finding the employer that is searching for your particular talents and making them aware that you are available.
It can be compared to a sale. If a store is having an 80% off sale for one day only, and they do not advertise, the only way you would know is by going there by chance to shop on that particular day (assuming that someone else did not discover the sale and call you to let you know).
This is the same chance you take when looking for the job that you want. If your resume is not out there to let people know that you are looking for work, then you are taking the chance that potential employers will never hear about your job search or contact you. You will not even have as good a chance as the store in the example above because you are not going to have people that just drop in to look at your resume.
This is why resume distribution services are so important. The service that they provide to you gets your name and your resume out there for the world to see. This is one of the reasons why Employment Authority exists. Their whole concept is based on your resume being distributed to create the most opportunities possible. They are committed to helping you find the job that you want, no matter where you are searching.
What Can Employment Authority Do For Me?
1. They will send your resume to every applicable contact they have that is in your field of expertise. For example, if you are in sales, that would encompass a large number of companies. However, if you specialize in a particular area, the companies that have positions in that area would receive a copy of your resume. That is, of course, depending upon your preferences. If you are open to changing to a different kind of sales than what you have been doing, then your resume will go to all relevant companies.
2. They can customize your resume to get it noticed. Their service for resume writing and customization is ResumeApple, which specializes in resumes for professionals. To ensure that your resume is not just another boring history of what has happened to you since graduating high school, Employment Authority can have your resume spiffed up in no time, and your phone will be ringing. They can take care of the cover letter as well. They are experts who know what looks good and what does not.
3. Their database has millions of hiring contacts, which include corporations, associations, and organizations that hire every day, and they will dedicate their time to making sure that those companies get your resume.
4. When you sign up with Employment Authority, they will contact you the same day if at all possible, unlike other job search companies that will deal with you mainly through the Internet. If you call them, they will help you right away. There will be an employee advocate assigned to you to take all the information about the type of employment you need and answer any questions you may have.
5. After getting all pertinent information, Employment Authority will put together your resume, cover letter, and all mailing paraphernalia that is required for the employers to which you want to apply. This is one way you can be sure of getting professional resume distribution services as soon as you are ready.
Their best interests are your best interests, which will make sure the best job is done to help you find not only the career for which you are best suited, but also the one you want. As an added bonus, should you want to work somewhere besides the United States, they also have contacts internationally.
You can always find a resume distribution service on your own and hope that they are as good as they say they are; there are plenty available. However, you want to make sure that they are sending your information to the right places. If you are qualified in one field, you do not want to waste the effort of sending your resume to a potential job that you know nothing about.
If you opt to do this yourself, online searches are probably going to be the best way to find resume distribution services. They will have listings that tell you what each company can do to help you find your perfect position. However, if the service you use is not one that you have checked out, you should be aware that they could be bilking you. The number of resume distribution services that do not do what they are advertising may be quite high.
Just by checking on the Internet you can see instances of these services that charge by services rendered. Some of their mailings have included people who are not the least bit interested in looking at your resume. Of course, there may be those who would love to have all that personal information for their own unscrupulous reasons.
It is a pity, but as with any service or product these days there are those who expend more effort and time trying to find the easy way out than it would take to make an honest living. That is why you must be very careful if you decide to hunt for resume distribution services on your own. You do not want your job hunt to turn into a nightmare.